There are various reasons as to why people wish to undergo professional plastic surgery with the most common reason being that women often report that they feel a higher level of confidence about themselves after undergoing surgery, and experience benefits in their level of self-esteem. More
- Androgenic alopecia is a type of hair loss which can affect both males and females. Usually referred to as male or female pattern baldness, itgenerates hair loss in a particular pattern which starts at the temples.
- In males, this pattern begins with a decreasing hairline and baldness at the crown of the head, whereas women will normally encounter the thinning of hair over the whole of the head.
- We have all seen the male type, but seldom the female type.
- Hair loss known as androgenic alopecia can cause total baldness, even though hair on the back and sides of the head may remain.
- Females with such a condition never really lose all of their hair, and women’s hair loss happens at a slower pace.
The general medical examination is a common form of preventive medicine involving visits to a general practitioner by healthy adults on a regular basis. This is generally yearly or less frequently. This medical checkup doesn’t necessarily involve something diagnostic but it involves medical history, physical examination and some laboratory tests. Some advanced tests may include ultrasound and mammography. More
You may suffer from foot cramps suddenly. This condition will cause a sharp and intense pain to the muscles of your feet. The fact is that your feet have to carry around your body weight for a day long, sometimes standing, moving, walking, or even in shoes that are not suitable for your feet. In order to prevent you from the immediate pain, you need to treat quickly the scraps. You can easily get rid of this problem with simple remedies and lifestyle changes. This post is a guide to help you know how to deal with foot cramps. More