CQC term stands for Care Quality Commission. CQC is an act under which health and social services account for all the included services to establish quality standards and safety standards. It makes the health and social services accountable for providing the right trustable services as care providers.
Health and social services need to follow CQC. Only the provider who isn’t registered under CQC needs to register them under this legislation. All they have to do is visit the website and fill up their details on the registration form. As a company, your CQC registration should include details like your objectives, lists of the services that you offer, your contact details, and locations where you provide your services.
Whenever a person visits a company that is following CQC they can expect to follow the fundamental standards such as:-
- A person-focused- service need should be met according to the preferences of the patients and visitors.
- Respect and Dignity- you will be treated equally and fair when you go for treatment in a facility that is under CQC
- Consent and Safety- You must have consent for the treatment, your safety is a priority.
- Abuse or mistreatment- neglect, or mistreatment will not be tolerated and is reported immediately.
- Food and Drink- provide enough to eat during the treatment phase.
- Staffing- qualified staff and individuals who are suitable for the job roles are part of such companies.
- Ratings- such services should display the details of their ratings under CQC.
CQC will company in the following listed ways:-
- Registration will help to enhance the trustability of your company.
- It creates a positive and responsible environment in your agency.
- This registration will ensure the quality standards of health care services.
- It showcases the transparency of the company.
- It improves the quality of work and service attitude in teams.
- It helps to incorporate the work ethics in the individuals.
- It helps to keep track of the service records of the providers.
So to conclude CQC Registration companies, have to register for the services and facilities that they are providing in their institutions. The company will have to maintain the fundamental standards for all the services that are provided by their providers. They will have to take accountability for the responsibilities of the patients as well as recruitment. They have to ensure a secure working environment within the organization and ensure transparency.