Human body has many complicated structures and parts but veins are the most important part in the body system because it takes blood filled with oxygen to the various body organs. It keeps the functionality of each organ perfect, so we can take control of our actions precisely. But if you are facing varicose veins then there are great chances of facing serious problems such as pain, swelling etc.
You can recognize this problem easily by seeing the enlarged and twisted veins that mostly founded in the legs. However, this problem can also occur in other body parts as well. Our veins have leaflets in pairs and they stop reverse blood flow that could happen due to many reasons. Even though this problem is not fatal at all but there are many other problems that you can face due to varicose veins.
Reverse blood flow can decrease your body functionality of the particularly area which is facing varicose veins. It happens because the decreased blood flows and reduced oxygen levels that disturb the neuron activity. It also pressurizes mind because our mind can’t send and receive neuron activities.
Here are list of discomforts that you can face with varicose veins problem –
1. Backward Blood flow – If you are struggling from this problem then there are great chances that your blood will start to flow in reverse direction. It is the most common problem because varicose veins disturb the efficaciousness of the leaflets that stops the reverse blood flow. It can make significant effects as you might face serious hassle in controlling problematic part.
2. Pain while standing – If you are facing this health issues then you will face serious amount of pain while using the problematic part or standing. It is the worse part that pain will increase day by day until you opt for the treatment. You might also face hassle in working properly for long period of times.
3. Swellings on legs – There are many people that also face swelling problem with varicose veins. Swelling problem can increase with the time and it might create discomforts in winters and rainy seasons.
Ways to eliminate this problem –
1. Surgery – It is the only way that brings positive results as soon it is completed because problematic vein is removed from the body and new pairs of leaflets are injected into the veins. It starts working very quickly because they are derived from other veins of your body. However, it can take time to recover from the surgery but results are stable and productive.
2. Exercises – It is non-surgical option that takes lot of time but most of the people enjoy great benefits because it triggers the hormones that repair our body.
3. Other alternatives – There are many other alternatives that doctors use to treat this problem such as elevating the legs, elastic stockings and sclerotherapy. All these methods are non-surgical and you won’t face any hassle to deal with varicose veins if you use any of the above mentioned methods.
Hence, make sure that you have opted for the right alternative to treat this problem and maintaining your body functionality.